Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just got my tsx recently and i was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a lip spoiler off heeltoe painted or buy it unpainted and take it out to a shop to paint it.
I'd really appreciate it if i got some advice from you guys :)
please and thank you

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
shops will charge from $30 to $250. depends on the shop, quality, guarantee, who you know,
and so on.

I'd buy it unpainted and bring it to a shop. I'm quite dissatisfied with the quality of
what I got from Marcus painted. better to have a local shop to bring it back to if you're
not happy.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
MMs, are you running the FLP spoiler now? I had a few questions to ask about the FLP spoiler/lip spoilers in general and didn't want to ask you in the F/S thread.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shops will charge from $30 to $250. depends on the shop, quality, guarantee, who you know,
and so on.

I'd buy it unpainted and bring it to a shop. I'm quite dissatisfied with the quality of
what I got from Marcus painted. better to have a local shop to bring it back to if you're
not happy.
thanks man :) do you think there will be any other places that sell it cheaper than heeltoe?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
thanks man :) do you think there will be any other places that sell it cheaper than heeltoe?
if you want the "FLP" (Fastline Performance) lip spoiler, Heeltoe is the only one that sells it.

If you want the EDM ducktail spoiler, there are some other vendors that sell it, but the price will be relatively the same.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you want the "FLP" (Fastline Performance) lip spoiler, Heeltoe is the only one that sells it.

If you want the EDM ducktail spoiler, there are some other vendors that sell it, but the price will be relatively the same.
im kind of new to this, but where can you find the ducktail spoiler?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts