Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a good shop in LI that can do paintless dent removal? wife was driving the car and grinded one of our door panels against a corner of a bumper. paint is a bit scuffed, but there is also a good sized dent.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone use NYC dentwerks? googling, they seem to have some pretty good rep, but it's a few years older. some newer forum discussions i see with lexus owners who seemed happy with them.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i might've seen one of your replies to this topic on a-zine. some carwash in queens?

if you could pm me the info, that'd be great. has he worked on your car? i'll call him up for an estimate.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i beleive theres a guy that does house calls. might be called "dent wizard"?
cool, thx. i'm asking more for recommendations that either you, or anyone you know, have had good experiences. there are tons of PDR's in queens and LI. i just rather go to one that does good work and that maybe someone on the board has had a positive experience with.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
i think i might've seen one of your replies to this topic on a-zine. some carwash in queens?

if you could pm me the info, that'd be great. has he worked on your car? i'll call him up for an estimate.

My cousin had work done on his RSX and it came out great. I will be using him to get some dings out of my door. I'll pm you his info later on.

And yes there is that carwash in queens that uses the guy I'm talking about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts