Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keyword searched:panic, Panic + HID, Panic + light.

Hope this isn't a topic that was covered before..
I hit the panic button accidently when i had a bunch of crap in my pocket.. and the hid light was flashing like crazy.. i'm pretty sure thats bad for the ballast.. anyway to rewire it ?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
maybe too much trouble for of all things - panic button - dont you think ?
(beside when you really need to hit that button you really want shits to go off, no ?)

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
maybe too much trouble for of all things - panic button - dont you think ?
(beside when you really need to hit that button you really want shits to go off, no ?)
I totally agree. Lets hope that you won't be pressing the panic button all the time...

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.. but what about the alarm ? isn't that wired same way as panic button I never seen the alarm go off on mine.. any idea ?

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
when i hit my panic button, it just honks, no HID's.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
if you leave the lights on, and then click the alarm on button (lock door button), then the HIDs will flash...then remain on...then turn off after 20 seconds.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
yea but when u leave the headlights on and u return to the car that means when u get in it they are on in the day too than too right? there is no automatic headlights with this car right?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
ok, no, there not Automatic Headlights/ wipers anything lol, your roughin it :rofl:

2nd, Listen to pocket, this works the best at night obviously, but if u leave the hids on when u lock the car, when you get back and hit the unlock button they turn on for about 20 seconds, in a dark parking lot youll find your car like that for the most part... Otherwise just hit the lock button twice, and the car will honk....Easy peasy lemon Squezy.... Lol you shouldnt have a real need for the panic button in this case

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Jays98cobra said:
yea but when u leave the headlights on and u return to the car that means when u get in it they are on in the day too than too right? there is no automatic headlights with this car right?
Right, I was more so speaking about night time driving. ON the day time, why would you have your lights on anyway? To solve the problem, just turn your lights off when you leave the car...and don't hit the panic button.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i turn my lights off.. have the same thing with my accord.. have hid lights in that and when someone hit my car, the whole alarm came on and the headlight starts flashing..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts