K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if it is possible on the tsx or maybe after market products

·
Registered
332 Posts
It's available as an option on the Euro Accord. It's not offered in North America, but maybe someone is willing to import it?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
kiteboy said:
It's available as an option on the Euro Accord. It's not offered in North America, but maybe someone is willing to import it?
Funny you menitoned that, I haven't heard anyone complain about backing up in the TSX (except me). I still have a hard time figuring out how far the back end is.

I noticed the Euro Accord option too and then looked at the install instructions for the Pilot and Odyssey. Don't know how similar they all are but it sure looks doable.

Besides the different length cables the only problem I can see is the difference in the Navi systems. Probably not worth the doing especially if the dealer won't take back the accessory? :(

·
Registered
332 Posts
hip said:
Funny you menitoned that, I haven't heard anyone complain about backing up in the TSX (except me). I still have a hard time figuring out how far the back end is.
Agreed on the rear visibility. I have a hard time parking my TSX in general. I think the high seating position, high beltline and poor rear view all contribute to my lack of spatial awareness. The poor turning circle doesn't help either. I hadn't thought to mention the rear view since it's pretty much the norm for modern aerodynamic cars with high trunks.

I find that a rear spoiler helps a lot by making the rear of the car visible. In the TSX, the headrests do obscure the corners of the car though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts