Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I need some help my 04 tsx 6 speed manual will not start. I've changed the fuel pump thinking that was the problem and it still wont start. I have fire but I'm not sure if the fuel is making it to the engine. It cranks and cranks but wont start. Is the a reset switch I'm missing or something. I'm so hoping it's not the timing. Could it be the immobilizer? Help please

·
Registered
2008 auto TSX CGP
615 Posts
Like Sam said, ensure you have enough fuel and then you can check that fuel is going into the injectors. It would be very helpful to check pressure at that point. If you're not sure how to do that, take it to someone who can or has the equipment to do so.

Also, sometimes when fuel is low the pump may pull debris from the bottom of the tank and clog your fuel filter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just need to confirm something first. What does the title have to do with your problem?
I'm sorry I was all confused about the question. I thought you were talking about the actual car title. The problem started when I parked it on the hill that day. I had just cranked the car up prior to that and she fired up wit no problem as usual

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.