Acura TSX Forum banner

Part help!!!

193 Views 10 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  reyesjnj
Hat Gas Auto part Bumper Automotive wheel system

I NEED SOMEONES HELP. ROOKIE CAR OWNER. I HAVE AN AUTOMATIC ACURA TSX 2005. AND I NEED TO REPLACE ALOT! BUT I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH IDENTIFYING MY UPPER CONTROL ARMS? I BOUGHT MY CAR LIKE THIS AND I THINK THEYRE AFTERMARKET I SAW GODSPEED AND THEYRE RED AND LOOK SIMILAR BUT IM NOT SURE! AND I ALSO NEED HELP WITH THE BALLJOINTS UPPER BALL JOINTS. CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND WHAT TO DO AND HELP I NEED THESE PARTS REPLACED BUT I NEED TO BUY THE RIGHT PARTS!
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Are you looking to mod the car or return it back to stock
To mod the car the same way. Like i said i bought my acura like this, with the aftermarket control arms already installed, and the ball joints with it its just i noticed the balljoints are worn. So i need to replace but my local mechanic said id have to find the exact same or similar balljoints to the ones that’s on there now. And he didnt even tell me what brand or he didn’t know himself either. But he said theyre aftermarket, as putting my car back to stock would cost me more money.
Are you looking to mod the car or return it back to stock
Looking to mod the car the exact same way i bought it. I just need help identifying these parts theyre aftermarket apparently. Control arms and balljoints.
Maybe it's a spc ball joint
Yeah idk link??? Do you have one? I know that the control arms are red and have four screws like a bracket, so its aftermarket control arms, as well, so idk? What are those?! Haha i wish i had more pic’s that i took but i figured i didnt need to, as i should be able to figure it out
Maybe it's a spc ball joint
I also need help identifying my control arms bro
Skunk2,godspeed seem to have the same control arm so I would say there the same maker ball joint can be swapped. Also most companies stamp their brand on there parts you'll need to jack it up and check...good luck
Skunk2,godspeed seem to have the same control arm so I would say there the same maker ball joint can be swapped. Also most companies stamp their brand on there parts you'll need to jack it up and check...good luck
Understood but you dont know or cant tell what balljoints these are? And like you said i can basically use any balljoint? As long as i get the godspeed or correct control arms? Right?
This are the only ones that have that extra metal piece on them I would say this are the control arms you have.https://godspeedproject.com/acura-tsx-cl9-2004-08-adjustable-front-upper-camber-arms-with-ball-joints.html
1 - 11 of 11 Posts