Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two heated seat switches in the center console of my 2007 TSX do not illuminate in the dark, as I think they're supposed to do; and the "high" setting on the passenger side doesn't have its little dot-looking light come on, either, though it does when set to "low" and the driver's side one does for both.

I found this video on YouTube about changing the bulbs for a similar gen Accord, and there are comments on the video that the same would work for a first gen TSX, but nobody mentions the actual part numbers. I tried finding it with the part diagram at oemacuraparts.com and couldn't easily find them.

Anybody else ever have to do this, and have a part number handy? Does it really have to be a Honda OEM part, or can't I use some kind of standard Sylvania automotive bulb for this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
35852-SDA-A01 for the illumination with light switch,
35853-SDA-A01 for the active illumination for when the switch is on high or low.

installation is simple remove the center console shift panel (one piece with the cupholder.The bulbs are usually dealer item only. I haven't seen aftermarket available.The bulb and the holder is pretty much 1 piece.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's awesome, thanks!

Hey, can anyone tell me if the switch for the moonroof is supposed to be illuminated? I don't usually operate it after dark, but I did the other evening when it was warm, and I found I couldn't find it without fumbling around for where I knew it was supposed to be, because it wasn't backlit the way that the VSA button next to it was.

EDIT: Ah, now that I see the part numbers you provided, I can find it on the OEM parts listing under "Electrical/Exhaust/Heater/Fuel" and then "Switch" (not so obvious...)

35852-SDA-A01 - heated seat light switch bulb (I guess I need two of these)
35853-SDA-A01 - heated seat high/low switch (I need one, and will buy a spare)

And it looks like the sunroof switch also has a bulb that needs replacing then, 35850-SDA-A01.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes that would be the part numbers, having spares definitely helps at times. I work for a dealership and usually the bulbs blow out shortly after the others. Usually on the same component that is being removed to install the bulb in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts