Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[update 9/12/2016] Had to deal with life so didn't focus on selling the parts until now. Finally have some time free. I still got parts left and I know my inbox is full and I can't clear them anytime soon. I need those messages saved for my own information. interested buyers can email me directly [email protected] , just mention you're from TSXclub.com and your ID so I can keep a record. Thank you guys!

Locals have priority.

Please expect some waiting time as I need time to get them off since there are a lot of work and I do not want to damage the parts when getting them off; and some parts I will need the stocks first before I can take them off like wheels, suspensions, etc. Thank you for your understanding.

More pictures will be added once I get them off the car.

All the aftermarket parts are up for sell, just ask, thanks.

More info: car is 2004 TSX 5AT Black Color.

CT Engineering Supercharger: $3000

[PENDING]06+ Intake Camshaft: $300

[PENDING]06+ Intake Manifold: $100

[PENDING]06+ Throttle Body: $60

Hondata K-Pro ECU & Harness: $1300 (with original ECU trade)

T1R Stainless Steel Catback Dual: [off the car and ready for purchase] $750

T1R Test Pipe: [off the car and ready for purchase] $100

Feel's Strut Bar: [off the car and ready for purchase] $750

Feel's Oil Cap: [off the car and ready for purchase] $100

Feel's Radiator Cap: [off the car and ready for purchase] $50

Maxim Works Header: $1500

Gruppe-M Intake: [off the car and ready for purchase] $700 ($650 plus stock part)

[SOLD]JDM Red Valve Cover: $150 ($100 plus stock part)

Spoon Carbon Kevlar Spark Plug Cover: [off the car and ready for purchase] $100 ($80 plus stock part)

Honda K24 Black Intake Manifold Cover: [off the car and ready for purchase] $$$ FREE $$$ with your original

[SOLD]Injen CAI Intake : $150 ($100 plus stock part)

Ray's Gram Lights 57 Optimise 18x7.5 +48: [off the car and ready for purchase] $950

TEIN FLEX J-Spec: [off the car and ready for purchase] $900

[SOLD]Progress 22mm Sway Bar: $120

Ingalls Rear Camber Kit: $120

Skunk2 Pro Series Front Camber Kit: $180

Kics Neo Chro R40 Lug Nuts with Lock & key: [off the car and ready for purchase] $200

Kenstyle Front Bumper: [off the car and ready for purchase, need repair but when you repaint it, the shop can do it at once] $300

[SOLD]Mugen Air Spoiler: $500

Mugen Ventilated Visors: [off the car and ready for purchase] $150

[PENDING]JDM 06+ Front Grille with H Emblem: [off the car and ready for purchase] $290 ($200 plus stock part)

JDM Headlights 04-05 pair: [off the car and ready for purchase] $600 (housing only. does not include ballasts, ignitors etc.)

JDM Outter Tail Lights 04-05 pair: $300 ($200 plus stock part)

...... More parts I'll post them when I find out.

All prices are in cash.
Add actual shipping if you need parts to be shipped.
If using PayPal, calculate the total by using the fee calculator here: The Fee Calculator - Calculate PayPal merchant fees for credit cards

If you have Chase Quick pay that would work for local pick ups.

Locals got first priority for large and heavy parts like wheels, exhaust, spoilers, etc.

Some parts are off the car and ready to find its new owner.

Will continuously updating this thread when I get more parts off the car.

What is available for immediate purchase:

Mugen visors (Still have original box and packaging, manual, and 3M cleaner [ not sure if it has expiration date but anyways]. great condition, no cracks, tabs are in great shape. However, you will need to apply new tapes):

Feel's carbon power rod strut bar (still have original box from Feel's Japan, 1 tiny chip on not too obvious):

06-08 JDM grille in black (wrapped in CF vinyl when new. Paint is new under the vinyl. Still has original box):

Gruppe-M ram intake with CF cover (some scratches from the battery and tray, not visible when installed. electrical tape was used to protect some corners. Filter was cleaned and oiled about a month ago, and drove about 100 miles, you can still see the red oil coloring):

Spoon carbon Kevlar spark plug cover (authentic Spoon Part):

Due to image limit in each post of 25 images, additional pictures will be posted here: Post# 3 and so on.

....... To Be Continued

Updated 2/19/2016

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JDM 04-05 headlights:

[SOLD] Mugen Spoiler:

Black intake manifold cover:

JDM Red valve cover [PENDING], Feel's Oil Cap, Black dip stick:

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you have any pictures of the t1r exhaust and how loud was it?
pics will be up soon. need to remove the exhaust from the car.
Just acquired the stock and will be doing the swap soon.
Loudness, I would say it's not as loud as J's racing ones but you definitely can't ignore it. Sounds beautiful and amazon. Loud but not raspy. Deep and unique, I would say. :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dam u2 this was one nice build everyone is parting out how much for the feels front strut bar shipped to Miami,Florida best price u can do pm me ur inbox full

1 - 20 of 35 Posts