Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Part out is ready maded my mind

after i maded my mind i forgot somthing to remind you peoples

ill change to first come first sirve ill keep the Dibs for now ppls who had dibs pls contact to me by texting ill let u know my paypal.. need stuffs gone asap

Here is the list of the parts
All those parts are still on the car and im driving my car only at weekends not weekdays..
Just Remember items are not ready all the parts are still on the car

Price is pretty much Firm if i do have a buyer for most of the parts im going to remove the parts from the car
if u really want have a DIB on the items im going to ask u a small deposit before i remove the parts from the car
i am Paypal Veryfied and very honest Person
my location is Los Angeles Korea Town and i have time to pickup the parts or shipping the parts only at Sat and Sun only

Comptech S/C kit with 520cc Comptech Injector, Comptech Auto Tensioner , MercRacing Braket , 2Step Colder NGK Spark Plug 8.15 Pulley will come with brand new unused Honda OEM manifold Gasket and extras.. 3k mls or less $3500 pending :)
Fastline 2.5" Test Pipe with Cat Shield Installed $130
Ipod Conector Forgot the Brand name $ 75 firstsx
Ingalls Engine Torque Damper $100
Progressive Sway Bar $100
Rotora Front and Rear with HPS used 1000mls or less $400
Hondata K-Pro with Hondata dual harness $1400 pending :)
Euro R Front Hood Deflector $200
Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar , Lower Front bar and rear ( 2point bar ) $75 each theaznboywunder , tsx4life
Varrstoen TE37 Replica 18x8 + 35 Front , 18x9 +41 Rear with Hankook V4ES 99%of life $800
Desmond Marquis Promoda 18x8.5 F 18x9.5 R with +45 offset all around $1400 ( OBO ? )

Pls text to 323 333 1009 for the deposit.. i do not awnser phone calls from 7am~9pm
I might forgot something also ill take cash in person, paypal buyer don't forget the 3% of the fee and shipping charges..

quick shots at work

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
Yo man in for Flex w/EDFC pending pics of condition. I am in Torrance, so I'm super close to you PLUS I have CASH in hand.

·
Registered
101 Posts
dibs on the mugen window visors and oem rubber mat. im not too far from u also. im in burbank/glendale.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
do the rotoras include just the rotors + pads, or do they include calipers?

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
what colors the car?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just to update I'm at phone internet can't type detaills
Te replica is mat black color regamaster is silver made in rusia
My car is 06 cgp

1 - 20 of 105 Posts