Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any ?s that you need answered immediately, email me @ [email protected] Thanks.
I'll try to keep track of the thread as much as possible.

Here's the following parts I have for sale as of now.
Located in West Covina, Ca. I'll ship to out of state if you're willing to pay for shipping.
First up, the Koni/Ground Control setup. I've put a little over 50k miles on these. They still ride good and are 5 way adjustable. I've had them set on 2 in the front and 3 in the rear for majority of the time i've had them on the car. If you're planning on doing a lot of driving or possibly even tracking, I would recommend a rebuild for ultimate drivability but thats up to you. I prefer selling items like this in person so the buyer can inspect the items and (buyer) can make sure they're to your liking. $450

Here's all four Ground Control sleeves

Matching #'s of the front and rear springs

Everything you'll need.

Koni Shocks

Minor damage of the passenger front, doesn't affect the function of the shock.

Driver Side shock.

Progress rear sway bar.X - SOLD - X

Ingalls rear camber kit. $130 Full rear set.

Mackin Industries mXp lugs. $75
a couple(2) nuts have stripped threads right at the beginning of the nut, other than that they still work fine. They have the normal wear from usage and I rotated my tires on the regular.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's available.

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
Bump for ground controls and the original koni sp3's with the 5 perches!!!!!!!!!!!!! All konis nowadays only have 2 or 3 perches. I have the same setup for about 3 years. :tu:

GLWS!!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
How much for the Progress RSB shipped to Canada T6H2H3?

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Guys, i've loved my time spent but i'm ready for something different. I'll still be seeing you guys around Jay, not goin anywhere. It's a great setup indeed Rick!

BTW, all prices are firm, no one email or respond to me asking what's the lowest i'll go, I understand some "Buyers" are on a budget, but don't bother asking me. I feel my prices are reasonable and my parts are taken care of and in good condition for the time i've had them.

EDM, i'll let you if the buyer fails to come through today.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ttt

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thursday bump

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Progress RSB Sold.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
bump for the homie. what car are you getting next though for real?! lol

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Brotha! LoL, I'm indecisive right now, all I know is it'll be RWD. I've kinda been enjoying the TSX being stock ride height so I've been weighing on if I'll just keep it and pick up another ride. What I don't like is not handling the turns and my favorite fwy off ramps like I used to!

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pm Replied.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Dang I just purchased my Ingalls!! Ha!
F-it.....

Hey I'm on the border of WesCo & BP, SGV in the house!! lol

·