Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official part out list. Sorry for the delay. Some work situation came up. I’m currently in the process of removing the parts as we speak. Pics are of items still on. I should have almost everything off by the weekend. Thanks.

Please read the information before PM'ing me. I'll try to be thorough as I can. Prices listed are some-what negotiable. I know what most of the parts go for and some of them are very difficult to find. Shipping is possible on smaller items, but the bigger items, I prefer to keep it local or within a reasonable driving distance from my location. I'm in St. Pete, FL and travel to Gainesville frequently. I can meet off of I-75.

I will take cash or Paypal (add the fee). You can throw an offer but do your own research before offering. Lowballs will be ignored. Prices that are shipped are to lower 48's ONLY. If you are in Canada or outside US, I can ship, but PM me and we can work out a price.

Part out list is as follows.

OEM 06-08 PWP Aspec Front Lip - $300. No shipping. Never used. Purchased along with bumper, but still in original wrapping. Will come with whatever comes with lip. Fog covers and hardware.

OEM 04-08 Car cover - $350 shipped. Used. The bag is kind of dirty but the cover itself is fine. Only used once for about 3 days. There's some exhaust residue on the rear. Probably wipes off. Come with lock and bag.

OEM 04-05 Nosemask - $250 shipped. Used. Bought second hand. I believe there's a very small tear on the driver side of the bumper mask. Used hood bra for maybe 2 days. Then put back in to bag. It is the bumper bra and hood bra. Will come with original bag.

OEM 06-08 USDM TSX tails - $75 shipped. These are the 2 pieces that go on the trunk. They also have the same matching tint overlay. Can be removed. No scratches. No dents.

Morimoto LED fogs - $100 shipped. Used for a long time. Came off my 07 accord coupe. Will fit 04-05 bumper and housing with some modification. For me, I hot-glue gunned one side and other side I screwed it. Ghetto, but works.

OEM LHD Floor Mats. Brand new. I believe they are a complete set of 4, but have to check. $150 shipped.

Maven shift knob - $60 shipped. Fits autos only.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't send another PM due to your saved messages being full. I was the key fob guy and thought you might have it because people don't usually list them when parting out a car, so I thought you might have it. Long, shot I know but I thought I would check.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very interested in buying the shift knob, also the dash kit if I could see more pics/depending what head units in it and if you'd maybe drop the price a bit

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm very curious to see pics of this custom-built half-Metra double-DIN harness that retains the OEM HVAC controls as installed for use

If the "fugliness" on the "backside" is something that would be hidden in the dashboard when installed, I might be in for it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
12 Participants
Neche
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing