Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
branden_cl9
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have an 06 cgp 6speed its about that time to do my brakes and rotors wondering if you guys recommend anything specific. not looking to really spend over 400$ but if its a great product ill spend some more

thinking about ordering rbc intake manifold and rdx injectors but i hear both have some difficulty installing. i havent really looked into it its just what ive heard from people and that you need scion clips or something like that

also looking to get some quality headers and a good sounding exhaust nothing rice but i want to keep it dual and look somewhat stock you know

after these are purchased i will be buying kpro

any advice guys? thanks

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
For brakes, if you're looking to just upgrade for daily driving, not track.
I would recommend just getting the Autozone/O'Reilly/Pepboys lifetime warranty Ceramic Brake Pads.
For rotors, look into 88Rotors. They have drilled slotted rotors with lifetime warranty for a affordable price. I am currently using them and they're perfect. No warping at all.
For headers, I really like Comptech or WeaponR's headers. They're high quality affordable headers.
Hope it helps!
Damon,

·
branden_cl9
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For brakes, if you're looking to just upgrade for daily driving, not track.
I would recommend just getting the Autozone/O'Reilly/Pepboys lifetime warranty Ceramic Brake Pads.
For rotors, look into 88Rotors. They have drilled slotted rotors with lifetime warranty for a affordable price. I am currently using them and they're perfect. No warping at all.
For headers, I really like Comptech or WeaponR's headers. They're high quality affordable headers.
Hope it helps!
Damon,
Thanks. Any exhaust tips I'm thinking the megan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts