Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wussup everyone!

I am parting out my 06 PWP TSX to bring it back to stock to give to my mom for a daily driver. This will be local only! I am located in San Francisco.

Parts for sale:
-06 PWP A-spec Front and Rear lips REAR LIP SOLD
-4 Mugen ventilated window visors SOLD
-2 AP2 Exhaust tips
-06 Comptech Icebox
-4 D2 Racing Coilovers
-2 rear Wicked Tuning Camber kits

-As shown in the picture, the front lip has scrapes and scratches along the bottom and sides, (crack on the bottom side, see update photo), The fog covers for the front lip are there as well. The front lip will definitely need to be repainted/major touch up but the rear lip could be overlooked depending on your preference. $60 for the front lip and $120 for the rear. REAR LIP SOLD

-2 of the Mugen window visors (fronts) are in great condition, but the 2 rear ones not so much. The rear left one has 1 broken tab but holds on perfectly fine without it (had it on for over a year). The rear right has a crack that runs in the middle of the visor from top to bottom, down to the center of the visor. It wont break but it's cosmetically inconvenient. They retail for $200 plus shipping, so sad because of the crack :mecry:. $120 for the visors SOLD

-The AP2 Exhaust tips are excellent condition besides small minor scrapes on the bottom side of the tips. $50

-Comptech Engineering Icebox used for 10k miles, great condition, easy to clean filter. Throwing in a K&N recharge kit to clean and oil the filter whenever you please. $100

-D2 Coilovers I bought from a friend of my buddy with 10k miles on them. Used them for 20-30k~ miles for myself, I was doing a lot of city commuting in SF at the time and hit my fair shares of pot holes and blew out one of my front coils about 20k~ miles in. I ordered 2 new shocks and bushings from D2(urbanimports) and rebuilt the front coils and put the rest of the 10k~ miles on the new ones minus the potholes and became a freeway daily commuter. The new fronts run perfectly with 10k~ miles give or take and the rears with 40k~, I haven't had any problems with the rear coils and still function with great condition. If you rebuild the rear ones then you will have brand new coils minus the 10k~ miles on the fronts, but the rears should be fine till the lifetime of the new fronts seeing how I never put any weight on the rears. These coils handle excellent and have 36 way adjustable dampeners, I love these coils :) ! Tuning wrenches not included.$400

-Rear Wicked Tuning Camber Kits are pretty self explanatory :) $40

Don't mind the dirty parts, I snapped these photos right after i got them off my car. Physical condition of everything is great except for the mentioned scrapes above :grinno:. PM me for inquiries, prices are firm! thanks! :greenboun

*update, here is the photo for the bottom side of the front lip. on the gap of the lip on the bottom, on both sides are cracks. One is a larger crack and the other is a tiny crack, but on the underside. Bumper needs to be repainted as mentioned (see other photos). Rear lip sold already, front lip is $60 firm
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very late bump

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey sorry for the late reply, I do still have the CT icebox. Let me know if you want to pick this up.[/QUOTE]

Trying to reply but I guess your inbox is full-- Can you send me your mobile or message me at my mobile as I'm not online most of the time. I'm keen to locally pick up the icebox this weekend. Will wait for your text message so we can close the deal. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Willing to ship the exhaust tips?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
another late bump :pumpkin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts