Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the TSX was supposed to be a daily yet I ended up modding it, and even took it to Buttonwillow. I figured, there is no way I can be fast with a car like this until I spend mad $$$ on it. So I will just go back to my S2000 roots and sell the TSX for a cheaper daily driver. Therefore, my aftermarket parts will be up for sale/trade with OEM parts.
Here is the list, and some pics that I have in my phone. If you want more pictures, please feel free to text me and I will go and take them for you.

First off, my 18" HFP wheels. No bends, cracks, vibrations etc. Front tires just got replaced right before the track day with used Pirelli's about 50% easily left. 235/40/18s. Rears are Nitto Noe gens or something and have about 60-70% left may be. 215/40/18s. Visual condition is actually not too bad, yet it has little chips on paint, and some areas around lug nuts are chipping.

And the two main rashes, I have pictures of.

(Both images from same wheel)I can take more in dept pictures of the wheels and text them to you, they have little water spots etc that need to be washed and cleaned properly but I honestly never cared about little stuff like that.
Asking :900 yet not much room for lowballers.

Second is my HP+pads all around. Absolutely love them, but if I am selling the car, I will not want the owner to think that my brakes are bad due to the squeaking noise. They have about max 400miles on them, and one track day. Still about 80% easily left.
Stainless steel lines, Stoptech I think, next. This will be trade with OEMs since I threw mine away :(

HP+ all around: 110
Lines: Oems+50

EBC Slotted rotors up front and EBC blanks in the rear about 200miles on them. Again trade for OEMs

Rotors all around: 150+blank OEMs

Custom black out housing headlights: trade for OEMs

OEMs+150

Tein SS coilovers with OEM top mounts, I had gotten these for my Accord Coupe then I installed them on my TSX. They have approximately about 10,000 miles or less on them. No leaks or anything, and have been trouble free for me since the first day.Just got one off the car pic :(

Asking 650 firm.

TL-S rear sway bar with bushings and everything for plug and play install on a tsx. (Bigger one is TL-S) $35 sounds fair?

Prices: Will entertain serious offers yet don't lowball me because that would really upset me. If I have something listed for too much, show me proof of it, and I will lower it. I don't really know the market prices for these items in used condition so sorry.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
What I mean is there are tons of quality stuff I would love but to give you my OEM parts means me not having my car to take to work and the shipping costs would kill the deal for me. Your rotors, brake lines, brake pads, sway bar, tein coils, are all great items that you have set at what I believe is a reasonable offer. Hopefully someone local to you recognizes this and picks them up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^ I'll empty my inbox and double check,

, I know buddy. I was just messing with you. I thought you meant "quality parts from a SoCal owner" so took it as a joke. But appreciate the kind words. There is a guy with s2k trading so I might sell/trade the car as is.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I ll come to ucsd on may 17 to attend commencent. if you can wait, i want the ss line and tls bar. I can make a deposit if you want.
May 17 is SUN, so do I have to come 1 day early to find some shop remove the ss line for you?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can take the deposit, the only problem is that I would have to have your car and your lines so I could do the swap. Idk if you read my post but I want to trade for OEMs+cash on top. So yeah you can find a shop or I can probably do it myself too. upto you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can take the deposit, the only problem is that I would have to have your car and your lines so I could do the swap. Idk if you read my post but I want to trade for OEMs+cash on top. So yeah you can find a shop or I can probably do it myself too. upto you.
yeah i mean June
I prefer you doing the work bc we all need trusted work.
plz pm your address, and if my gf is too far away from you, i ll just paypal you money...

can you also pm me all accessories for the tls rsb?thx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts