Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
You have the pedal rest and the gas pedal, no break pedal?
Yes just selling and have only the gas and type r RHD rest pedal the brake & clutch was left on car when sold since those are drilled and clamp on you can buy any brake pedal from s2000 at Hondas dealer it is the same

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes just selling and have only the gas and type r RHD rest pedal the brake & clutch was left on car when sold since those are drilled and clamp on you can buy any brake pedal from s2000 at Hondas dealer it is the same
Oh, sorry, did not see the RHD... Any idea where I can find these? You said the s2k?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Miami,fl this rare hard to find discontinued exhaust no repair or rust just very small curb east on mid and rear mufflers but I rep plusher them so they look clean
So much for local pick up LOL This will be a long shot for me, but can you PM me your price shipped to 94598 Walnut Creek, CA? Thanks!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
So much for local pick up LOL This will be a long shot for me, but can you PM me your price shipped to 94598 Walnut Creek, CA? Thanks!
I can give u a guess of $200-$250 signature insurance and all included this is heaven plus it will be around 4 big boxes to ship so $900 total

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Bump also have 2 mugen go wheels looks new never repaired repainted or cracked or curb rash with the original boxes and center caps and valve stems just one center cap the clear coat scratch a bit just mounted and tried on once beautiful conditions for $500 shipped and PayPal fees included !!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
TSXXX please leave feedback I will post feedback to you 2 once received euro r dead rest pedal it gets there Friday USPS mail thanks !

41 - 60 of 74 Posts