Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come. I will have better detailed pictures for those who are intersted in the parts. Some of the parts will need to be taken off so please let me know if you are intersted. I accept paypal only.

All parts are plus shipping and paypal fees.

04-05 JDM Headlights - $500
Mugen SP Cover & Mugen Oil Cap (Black) - $250.00

Euro R Steering Wheel - $600.00 plus 04-05 Airbag (New Price 550 plus 04-05 Airbag)

Thanks for looking! I'm sure that i've forgotten about some parts but will add to the thread once I come across them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey man how much for the turbo kit with and with out k pro im in atlanta so no shiping needed and i work at a shop so removing it is no big deal thanks

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested in the oil cap. You going to be selling the red valve cover too?
Yes. I meant to add that. $180.

As for the turbo kit I will be selling it. I just need to get an 04 stock ecu and rebuild my bottom end. So it may take alittle time on that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ok because i have a reflash ecu and what do u need for the bottom end i work at honda well just keep me posted because i will buy and i take it ur not going to IA

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok because i have a reflash ecu and what do u need for the bottom end i work at honda well just keep me posted because i will buy and i take it ur not going to IA
Right now its just a bare block. I think we could work something out. I'll pm you my phone number. Which honda do you work at?

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
GL with your part out. Hope your next car will be just as fun if not funner than this one has been for you.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Can you post a pic of the steering wheel? Want to know if its the version with the Circle around the H

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you post a pic of the steering wheel? Want to know if its the version with the Circle around the H
It's not the one with the circle around the H. This is the momo euro r steering wheel.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
god i need to rob a bank ! i want the seats and wheel soo bad but no funding for that size purchase w everything else going on in my world right now :(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts