Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to part ways with my TSX and had some left over parts that i will not be able to use. Please feel free and message me with any questions.

Project Kics R40 Neo Chro Lug Nuts with Locks. (Brand New) This is a different set that I sold earlier SOLD TO geebra

K-Tuned Lagrima Shift Knob. Used (Excellent Condidtion)$45 Shipped

Mugen Reservoir Cover, Discontinued (Used in Good Condition with original Packaging) $15 Shipped

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit (Brand New) SOLD TO SeaJay

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
PM sent

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Great price on those lug nuts. I think I bought some used once for the same drive or a little less :(

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Do the lugs include the locks?

How much picked up?
If you look close you can see the lugs that are the locks, they are the ones with the funny looking tops :)

Sorry to answer for you OP but I have the same ones and at your price I wish I bought yours :)

·
四世
1,767 Posts
If you look close you can see the lugs that are the locks, they are the ones with the funny looking tops :)

Sorry to answer for you OP but I have the same ones and at your price I wish I bought yours :)
Yea, I saw those, but I just wanted to confirm. Thanks for clarifying though.

I might pull the trigger on these...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

HAHA no problem. Thanks for the help! Let me know when you get the Mugen washers!

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
HAHA no problem. Thanks for the help! Let me know when you get the Mugen washers!
They should be here today but I will let you know :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much for those lugs picked up? I'm also in Alhambra :p

I am pretty firm on the price. It is still way below retail and pretty much wholesale pricing. Let me know if you are interested and I can meet up with you.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts