Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum (altho i've been obsessively creeping it for a while lol)..

so I'm from Canada, but noticed most of you guys/girls are from US so a lot of the discussion regarding parts suppliers doesn't apply to me unfortunately.

was looking for an aftermarket trunk spoiler and potentially a lip later on so i was wondering if anyone from Toronto area knows any suppliers?

currently just have 35/20 tinted windows and grill mod.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
If you are wanting a Aspec lip kit, they dont have such a kit for 2nd Gens. You would have to purchase the whole bumper kit.

You can try autofair honda(great ppl to deal with, fast and efficient), curry acura(also great ppl to deal with, shipping to CAD brokerage fees included in ther shipping), heeltoe(anything you want), and there are a few acura oem parts site just google them.

·
So many options and shit
356 Posts
there are alot of shops but theyre located in toronto-ish area... try contacting nextmod they can ship most of the parts to you as well.

[email protected]

office hours are:

Mon-Friday: 12pm-8pm

Saturday: 12-5pm

Phone: 1-416-800-9139

visit our store in person.
290 Yorktech Drive unit 27
Markham Ontario, L6G 0A7
Canada

·
You see me? I CU2
171 Posts
I live in the GTA Area, My JDP lip and Heeltoe grille are from the US. I've never bought anything from a Canadian shop/site yet tbh. CU2 parts are slim pickings to begin with and CU2 parts in Canada are even smaller if any lol. I remember Speedstar on the east side had Modulo parts as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts