Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk to the car salesman during the weekend. He said most of the complaint that he has heard so far is the rattling of the passenger seat. Though, I haven't read anything about passenger seat on this forum. I would just point that out so people can keep a ear on that.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Mine is coming from the passenger door... Or I think it is.. Could it be the seat?
Joker - who will look into it. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joker said:
Mine is coming from the passenger door... Or I think it is.. Could it be the seat?
Joker - who will look into it. Thanks :thumbsup:
He said headrest of the passenger seat. My car will be out of the body shop in a week or two. I will help check it out.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Diesel said:
He said headrest of the passenger seat. My car will be out of the body shop in a week or two. I will help check it out.
I was playing with the passenger seat today, and I am sure it is coming from the door :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Joker said:
I was playing with the passenger seat today, and I am sure it is coming from the door :(
Same here, from behind the passenger door handle. Have a fix yet?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
miner said:
Same here, from behind the passenger door handle. Have a fix yet?
My dealer tried putting two sided tape on that little plastic piece behind the handle, but that did not work (as that is not what is making the noise). :(

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
I got this buzzing sound coming from fr passenger-side speaker when above 70 MPH

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

Have Acura resolve this rattling issue?
Last night while I was driving, I heard the "rattle" from the passanger seat. The car is not even a week yet. ???

Thank you

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
My TSX is at the dealer as we speak, having this problem worked on.
I'll be sure and let everyone know how it goes.
Joker - who is knocking on wood

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have noticed rattling noise close to the windshield on passengers side when the car is cold (usually in the morning)
two of my friends who have RX8 and G35 said that rattling noises are very common in new cars, that they have in their cars also, and they are very hard to fix. hmm, doesn't make much sense to me, cause i want perfection out of a new car, anyone agrees/disagrees?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joker said:
My TSX is at the dealer as we speak, having this problem worked on.
I'll be sure and let everyone know how it goes.
Joker - who is knocking on wood
Hi Joker,

Your problem is passenger door or passenger seat ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
i had a rattle that i thought was coming from the seat, but it ended up that the seatbelt was laying wrong after someone took there belt off and it would rattle against the side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
same problem rattiling when over 70 mph it is really annoying i thought it was the licenceplate bracket but i tightend them and problem still happening. ahhhhhhhh

·
Registered
333 Posts
I get the rattling from the rear door on both sides, I have had it fixed at my 1K service and it went away for a couple of weeks but returned again :( It is pretty obvious something in the door is working loose as you drive, whether it is the trim I have no idea, would be nice to find a PERMANENT fix though !

Oh I fixed the steering wheel squeak, it was actually the CD's in the storage compartment would rub against the side when I turned hard right ! :surprised I wonder how many of these noises can be something harmless like that? Apart from that my Euro is running great and coming up to 5K's I don't have any other major issues :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts