Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Lowest offer $15,500 with current odometer at about 38,300.
If still no takers, I'll probably put it on ebay. Just no sense having it sit with no use.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Lol, nope. That's amazing.
I did some minor tune up last weekend washed and took it for inspection cause the time came. First time I drove it since once in Feb. And maan, I really don't feel like even selling it. The car drives so nice, I really miss it. It's like in a time capsule, looks and feels exactly as at least 5 years ago (except it probably has few more mods). I need to try to take it out few more times now, because at inspection they said it wasn't ready, because it wasn't driven..
Did you sell yours?

·
JTuned
442 Posts
Such a great deal! People who haven't driven a TSX yet, have not seen what its capable of. Although I've only had mine for a week and a half, I love it me and more each day. Hope it finds an owner who will take good care of it as you have, she looks awesome!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Yeap, problem is I have a single lane driveway and 3 cars. It's such a hustle to move them around to get to the last one. Because of this, the tsx is just sitting with no use, cause we have to use the other 2 cars most of the time.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts