Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a perfect start to the new year :banghead: :banghead:

i JUST washed the car..and noticed a crack-like separation on the seam on BOTH side view mirrors..

anyone else notice this on their car? i found it on both side view mirrors..and both at the same spot..on the seam..is this normal?

should i go to my dealership and see whats up??

UGHH!!!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
phase, do you mean teh crack is ALONG the seam ?

I have the seam but no cracks.
Did you often fold the mirror back & forth ?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I will look also, I would think take to the dealer is the correct response however...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
oh, i see it la... it is normal.
just the connection of 2 pieces. It extends all the way to the top of the mirror if u look careful. clean the gap a bit and it shouldn't be too visible.
it is normal :)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
SAZABI said:
oh, i see it la... it is normal.
just the connection of 2 pieces. It extends all the way to the top of the mirror if u look careful. clean the gap a bit and it shouldn't be too visible.
it is normal :)
wait a minute...
phase is aware of the SEAM...it is totally visible, he's talking about some sort of "crack" - meaning some "separation" - what I don't know is if he's seeing crack along the seam

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
wait a minute...
phase is aware of the SEAM...it is totally visible, he's talking about some sort of "crack" - meaning some "separation" - what I don't know is if he's seeing crack along the seam
err?? doesn't look like "seperation" to me from the pic... lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Look like the two surfaces may be uneven and some dirt got caught on the lip. I just rushed out side to look at my car and you can barely notice it. NBP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts