Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I'm not sure if this is right forum for it or not but I was just checking to see what is general consensus of people for after market Performance Chips that people use in their cars ? Do they harm or void your warranty ? Is there anyone who is using it for TSX Sport Wagon and if yes - which one ?

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Okay I'm not sure if this is right forum for it or not but I was just checking to see what is general consensus of people for after market Performance Chips that people use in their cars ? Do they harm or void your warranty ? Is there anyone who is using it for TSX Sport Wagon and if yes - which one ?
if it's not OEM and damages you incur can be directly linked to the part, yes, it would void your warranty. but they'll have hell of a difficult time trying to make a case unless they just refuse service since you have it.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
it won't void your warranty unless its explicitly stated in your lease.
if you own the car outright then you would be protected under the M&M act.
and for better peace of mind, if something does go wrong just go back to stock ecu

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it won't void your warranty unless its explicitly stated in your lease.
if you own the car outright then you would be protected under the M&M act.
and for better peace of mind, if something does go wrong just go back to stock ecu
Thanks, I've purchased 2012 TSX Sport Wagon, brand new and it is still under full Acura warranty. Any point to start researching about what is right kind of chip for Acura TSX Sport Wagon ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.