Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Any idea how much hp gain
It'sa lot like the hondata reflash.

not much difference in the top end, but the midrange is massively improved.4K-6K is like a whole new car, and you'll feel the improved throttle response. before the reflash my 06 6MT only really felt quick above 6K once Vtec hit, yo. now it pulls hard from 3.5K and up, and i find i never need to downshift anymore. if i'm putting around at 40 in 5th or 6th, it will pull if i stomp it, and i can easily pass on the highway in 6th.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Google knows...
It'sa lot like the hondata reflash.

not much difference in the top end, but the midrange is massively improved.4K-6K is like a whole new car, and you'll feel the improved throttle response. before the reflash my 06 6MT only really felt quick above 6K once Vtec hit, yo. now it pulls hard from 3.5K and up, and i find i never need to downshift anymore. if i'm putting around at 40 in 5th or 6th, it will pull if i stomp it, and i can easily pass on the highway in 6th.
what do i have to do to get a tune by serge bo and how much will it cost?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Google his name, Find him on facebook, send a message, and get on the waiting list. Ask him for pricing, doubt he would want me sharing that info publicly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts