Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting some of those black window visors for my tsx. I am trying to figure out which brand to get. Does anyone have the Mugen, Weathertech, or the Honda access from Heeltoe?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looking at getting some of those black window visors for my tsx. I am trying to figure out which brand to get. Does anyone have the Mugen, Weathertech, or the Honda access from Heeltoe?
i have the mugen THEY ARE THE BEST. LAST FOREVER basically. and clips on. there few. you could find them cheaper if you know where to look :).

always use code tsx rocks

·
#HTinyourcorner
3,174 Posts
Heeltoe has Mugen visors in stock as of this posting, and only need about a day to get the Honda Access ones in. We prefer these brands as they fit securely with brackets and seal out water with a thin strip of foam tape along the top edge.

The Weathertech ones are quality parts but fit inside the factor run channel where the window comes up and seals in the frame. While they are secure they are a little more crude in how they mount. However people do like how they fit more closely to the glass and do not overlay the window frame trim.

Heeltoe gets all these different items, and you can also use coupon code HeeltoeCorner for a nice discount on Heeltoeauto.com!

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,287 Posts
I don't see the point unless you smoke maybe for cracking the window without rain getting in. I had them on an older Honda and one of the Mugen clip on ones I had flew off on the highway haha. I thought they looked cool at the time, but after that happened, I removed them and never installed visors on a car after that. I go through a gate everyday where I have to roll my window down so they can check IDs, so having them would just annoy me. That was back when I had a sunroof visor too. Another useless "mod" that created unnecessary complexity.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heeltoe has Mugen visors in stock as of this posting, and only need about a day to get the Honda Access ones in. We prefer these brands as they fit securely with brackets and seal out water with a thin strip of foam tape along the top edge.

The Weathertech ones are quality parts but fit inside the factor run channel where the window comes up and seals in the frame. While they are secure they are a little more crude in how they mount. However people do like how they fit more closely to the glass and do not overlay the window frame trim.

Heeltoe gets all these different items, and you can also use coupon code HeeltoeCorner for a nice discount on Heeltoeauto.com!
Sorry, have not checked this forum in a while. I shall get some after I save up for my new amp, sub, LOC, etc.

I don't see the point unless you smoke maybe for cracking the window without rain getting in. I had them on an older Honda and one of the Mugen clip on ones I had flew off on the highway haha. I thought they looked cool at the time, but after that happened, I removed them and never installed visors on a car after that. I go through a gate everyday where I have to roll my window down so they can check IDs, so having them would just annoy me. That was back when I had a sunroof visor too. Another useless "mod" that created unnecessary complexity.
I want some for the rain in Seattle, plus I like the looks. I am the guy that sometimes rolls with his windows cracked even when it is freezing outside, lolol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts