Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys... well i love the TSX and i love how it looks... but the price tag is a little high for me.... cuz im only 16 and still a junior in high school... i had a 94 accord for a while until my sister jacked it to take it to college when she got a job...
i plan to get a car sometime next year when im a senior in high school and i have time for a job so i can stop bugging my parents for money...
i was wondering... how i could possibly finance a TSX... so that i can get one as my first "new" car...
this is a really... improbable thing im asking probably but... i love the TSX... This whole time... i was thinkin of gettin a used 2001+ Civic coupe... but im thinkin, if i wait a little longer... then my dad might be able to help me and i might be able to finance one of these babies...
anyone have any advice for a youngen? or... is this totally improbable?

·
The One and Only
210 Posts
what you can do is.. ask your parents to buy the car.. and you pay them back... every month...
what you think?
then that way.. you save your money.. cause you dont have to use your credit...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm... icic... actually i was lookin at the RSX and i kinda like the RSX a little better... im bias for coupes :p... and i guess im younger so i can wait on luxury sedans... :p
good idea tho on the .."paying back my parents" idea... thanks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
i would say buy a used rsx.. if your that young and you can't afford it.. no real point in getting into that much debt so young
cars are a HUGE burden and responsibility...

get a beater car... perfect your driving for a few years.. and have fun with a car.. then get something better that you can appreciate for more then just a car...

just my thoughts... good luck

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
hondafreak4eva said:
i would say buy a used rsx.. if your that young and you can't afford it.. no real point in getting into that much debt so young
cars are a HUGE burden and responsibility...

get a beater car... perfect your driving for a few years.. and have fun with a car.. then get something better that you can appreciate for more then just a car...

just my thoughts... good luck
words of wisdom :D buying something you cant possibly afford will get you alot of grey hair at a young age :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the 94 accord kinda was my beater car... and not to sound snobby or conceited but i am already a good driver partially because of my dad's excellent driving skills that i grew up watching. i guess i just need to be able to control my road rage and need for speed. :p
hmm good idea with the used RSX... how much should i expect to pay for a 01-02 RSX Type-S with about 30-40k miles and in good condition?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
94cc0rd said:
well the 94 accord kinda was my beater car... and not to sound snobby or conceited but i am already a good driver partially because of my dad's excellent driving skills that i grew up watching. i guess i just need to be able to control my road rage and need for speed. :p
hmm good idea with the used RSX... how much should i expect to pay for a 01-02 RSX Type-S with about 30-40k miles and in good condition?
try www.kbb.com trade in value or used car value should give u good price :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts