Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an iPhone 4s and I have the HFL connected with my 2009 TSX Tech, it plays bluetooth audio well except for a faint popping/crackling sound whenever I try to use the phone while a song is playing. My main annoyance and issue is whenever I try to place a call from my device itself it doesn't ring over bluetooth but the phone shows it's connected to the HFL and as soon as the call connects (seconds start counting) it automatically chooses the iphone and bypasses the HFL completely. In order to get that call over HFL I have to press the HandsFreelink option repeadetly(5 times more or less) for the call to switch back over to my bluetooth system.

Whenever I make a call directly from the buttons on the steering wheel and speak the number and so on it works just fine, but i don't always want to have to do that nor should i "have" to do anything in a luxury car such as Acura.

Is anyone having or had that issue and can help?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
627 Posts
I also have a 2009, they could never figure it out at dealership I had a lot if similar problems with HFL. But the 2010 models and on don't have that "bug" anymore. I now have an iPhone 4S as well but I used to have a droid X and sometimes when I would try making a call over the hands free it would make a loud noise like when you put two microphones right next to each other, also if my bluetooth is playing music and a call or voxer or audio message comes in it will interrupt but after I hang up music will not play anymore

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.