Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Loan Officer
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 '' Ronjon servos with wuanli tires...drove up to yonkers , met up with ron, owner of ronjonwheels.com.

the rims were mounted and balanced already, so we just put them on the car, polished the rims, and had a photoshoot.

and no kawaii, there not photoshoped, so please leave your negative comments to yourself on this board, thanks.

ps. it was a pleasure working with ronjonwheels.com, everyone oughta check out the site for great rims!www.ronjonwheels.com

·
Smack Dat ASS!!!
96 Posts
i didn't say anything about your wheels, i was commenting on the pictures posted on the ronjon website. you didn't even see what i put, because you posted "what did kawaii say?" after the mod deleted everything...so i'm assuming he just gave you some bullshit and told you i said things that i did not.

so for the record, no i didn't say your wheels are photoshopped, i didn't say i like them, i didn't say i didn't like them...i said nothing about your wheels, so don't start shit with me, especially on another web forum.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Well to get back on the Subject..once again bro... those wheels are georgous... Cant wait to see em in person next meet...ur car it totally surpassing my car in terms of mods done...congrats and good luck...oh and btw...did u two favors of lil things the car needs...1st is a drop.... second pic is the reason why all of us soup up our cars in the first place... Right Joker?

edit: did some work to IMG: untitled-3

·
Senior Loan Officer
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahah very nice memph....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Nice wheels!! Going off roading with your car anytime soon? :laugh: :laugh: :D

Defiantely need a drop now :nod:

and lets keep everything from over there over there and be a clean slate here... ok? :)

·
Senior Loan Officer
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
Nice wheels!! Going off roading with your car anytime soon? :laugh: :laugh: :D

Defiantely need a drop now :nod:

and lets keep everything from over there over there and be a clean slate here... ok? :)

ok boss :thumbsup:

yea shell be dropped :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
second pic is the reason why all of us soup up our cars in the first place... Right Joker?
I'd say the twin's in that pic are a definite bonus :naughty:

Joker - who is liking those wheel's :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.