Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I mentioned in my Ownership Experience thread, I took my new Arctic Blue Accord Euro on its first roadtrip! The destination was my Fiance's Mothers house, 150K's away from Melbourne! In totall we did some 500 K's this weekend, and inbetween I took some snapshots !

On the way there !

Various snapshots taken the day after !

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More Snapshots !

Here are a few more :) (its good to actually take some shots in broad daylight even it is winter here and the weather is crappy ;) )

No the car is not on a lean slightly... I might be though ;)

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Very nice!! I love the Euro Headlights...the clear side marker.. Awesome pics :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
nice pics.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys :D

Yeah the headlights are nice! I have also recieved alot of compliments over the color :) I think the nicest pic I took was the 3/4 back view shot and the first front shot, it looks angry, sporty but meaty :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SAZABI said:
I love the colour you have
time to change wheels?
what do you have in mind? or just gonna leave it stock?
Well the Euro itself with the Tinted Windows and Spoiler was a pretty big purchase for someone on a medium wage, so I guess I will throw some larger rims on later on down the track when I recover :D I am not overly worried, the rims while being a little small for my liking are nicely styled, and they do come with Dunlop Sport tyres too which are great :thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
Well the Euro itself with the Tinted Windows and Spoiler was a pretty big purchase for someone on a medium wage, so I guess I will throw some larger rims on later on down the track when I recover :D I am not overly worried, the rims while being a little small for my liking are nicely styled, and they do come with Dunlop Sport tyres too which are great :thumbsup:
yup... it costed me an arm when I purchase the TSX... I am very poor now...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SAZABI said:
yup... it costed me an arm when I purchase the TSX... I am very poor now...
Bet it was worth it though right? :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SAZABI said:
Hell no!
1. Rattling
2. engine light keeps coming on
3. I got hit and run by some moron

but... good handling, good performance overall... well... that's life... <3 and hate
Well damn that sucks ! Dunno what to tell you on the Rattling and engine light, but I haven't run into anything like that yet... about being hit and run well that is even worse, some people just don't have a clue, sorry to hear that !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't worry about those 16's they are probably lighter than the American market 17's, what really counts is the tires, a good set of summer tires will make the TSX much sportier.
Yes those 17's look nicer but how the car performs is more important.
BTW nice looking Euro TSX! (OOP's forgot in the rest of the world it's an Accord)

Gus :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
oversteer said:
Don't worry about those 16's they are probably lighter than the American market 17's, what really counts is the tires, a good set of summer tires will make the TSX much sportier.
Yes those 17's look nicer but how the car performs is more important.
BTW nice looking Euro TSX! (OOP's forgot in the rest of the world it's an Accord)

Gus :D
Yeah the Euro has some nice tires on it, dunlop SP's, and they do seem to make the Euro handle nicely, even in slippery conditions I have never felt that the car has been anything but in full controll!

Yeah it is an Accord Euro lol and thanks for the compliment, I am VERY happy with the car, the way it looks, the way it handles... everything :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts