Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. im gonna be ordering some 19 inch chrome inspyres as soon as possible so i decided to go see one in person. BigH happened to have one on display at his shop, so heres the pics. And does anyone know they best way about how i can obtain a set of rims from the states to canada with the least hassle and quickest time?

i put some stuff in my trunk under the rim since i didnt want to damage the nice chrome:

On the sunny side of the car:

rear:

And an old photochop i made:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they pics are a little greenish, i used my camera phone so you can imagine that what you can see is twice as nice in person.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
If those are the rims you are getting, and it ends up looking like the chopped pic, thats gonna look awesome Cman!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. the chop is exagerated of course. they look like 20 inch, with a huge drop.
i wont have a drop.

·
Registered
180 Posts
You do not want 19" rims w/o a drop. It will make your car look like a 4x4.

Start planning on what type of suspension you want as you will not like the raised look at all.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont understand why that is the case. if all ive done is made the radius larger, and keeping the overall radius with the rubber equal to the original, how does it make it any different or 4x4ish....

and i cant afford to have a low car in calgary, id like to keep the front lip on my car.

would i be able to get away with something as minor as an inch drop?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
I was thinking about the chrome inspyres, but decided that it was a little too pricey for my liking and maintaining the chrome worried me a little. I think it looks awesome though, so definitely post some pics when you pick them up.

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Those look nice, only thing is im not big on chrome, but they look good, keep ya game on playa!!! :fro:

·
I see dead people
117 Posts
I have 18" Inspyres in silver, and i LOVE them, always get complimented on them because there are not many other rims like them out! Sometimes wish i had gottent he 19's though. Oh well.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts