Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
UK Accord Type-S
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my UK honda Accord Type-S.

It has A-spec Suspension
Spoiler
Aero Body Kit
5 17" star gun metal alloys

enjoy the pics!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
awesome pics! Is that color Arctic Blue Pearl?

EDIT: DOH!! I read this thread before your other thread... :slap:

·
UK Accord Type-S
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it's arctic blue..thanks for your comments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
nice pics, cool to see another Arctic Blue owner on board!:wavey:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
yes steering wheel on the wrong side...careful now ! :D

love that grill !

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Noel said:
You guys have the steering wheel on the wrong side ... Not us. :lol:
I think I could deal with the steering wheel on the right, but somehow I can't picture shifting with my left hand, and having the first/second shift gate being at the farthest point away, and having to pull away from my body to shift into second.

If a passenger was on the large side, I would imagine a fast shift might cause them to get elbowed :D ..............

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Likewise if you ask me. At the end of the day, it's what you're comfortable with. I can't comprehend how you guys shift with your right hand and steer with your left. It's just an adaptive nature, that's all.

Otherwise, buy a McLaren F1 which of course is no longer in production and too expensive to the majority of the concensus. But sitting in the middle with 2 passengers on either side (Basic triangle layout) and having the transmission shifter on whichever side you want really is the best way to layout the cabin IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i spent part of last august driving around ireland in a golf v, with the steering wheel on the "wrong" side for what i'm used to. no problems at all. shifting with the left hand was not a problem either after 30 minutes. gutless golf and excruciatingly narrow roads were a problem though. loved the country overall and the driving experience overall was great.

·
UK Accord Type-S
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pics now with mugen and hood trim

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
doesn't 80% of the world have the wheel on the left ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi alnug

Finally found someone from the UK, whereby everyone cracks joke that we are driving on the worng side of the road. By the way am from Singapore and are looking for parts.

Regards
Vonarx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts