Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mine: SSM; Cyde: IBP

Cyde's CF M3 style lip on his car

Cyde's CF M3 style lip on my car

under my car's hood...

interior of my car



 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
very nice!! :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
he used a film cam and scanned in the pics...
right?



cyde wut happend to ur emblem??? are u emblemless front and back now?
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
nice pics, Micko!:thumbsup:

I like the CF lip spoiler!:cool:

Planning anymore engine mods or even a mugen grill?
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SAZABI said:
what camera did u use?

nice cars :)

foot rest goes lower? hee hee.... well... just my taste.
yes....dat should go lower....but just always didn't do it...hee
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
NeoChaser said:
he used a film cam and scanned in the pics...
right?



cyde wut happend to ur emblem??? are u emblemless front and back now?
yes....neo, u r correct...coz i dunno where my dig cam goes...so have to use the film cam..then scan it...which make da picz look a bit fuzzy...

Cyde's car is emblemless now.....front and rear....he should take off the center caps too...lol.. :D
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agent_Chen said:
nice pics, Micko!:thumbsup:

I like the CF lip spoiler!:cool:

Planning anymore engine mods or even a mugen grill?
may be more mods on engine...but going to be later...
i will not get a mugen grill....i will get either the Feel's or make a custom one..
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
micko said:
yes....dat should go lower....but just always didn't do it...hee
the way I did mine is to take the stock foot rest out. Then drill holes on the stock foot rest. Then use a plastic bolt + nut to hold them in place. put the whole thing back on. Works pretty well :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
micko said:
mine: SSM; Cyde: IBP

Cyde's CF M3 style lip on his car

Cyde's CF M3 style lip on my car

under my car's hood...

interior of my car



hey Micko

u study at sfu too?? me too!!! i drive a ssm tsx too!!!!!
so you got mugen front lip and oem side and rear??
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
dondon said:
hey Micko

u study at sfu too?? me too!!! i drive a ssm tsx too!!!!!
so you got mugen front lip and oem side and rear??
nope he's using EuroR rear and sides, with mugen front
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top