Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed second at Hot Import Nights Charlotte, NC this past weekend.

Here are some pics of my euro-r at HIN.

My 2nd Place JDM OEM Trophy. The trophys they give out at HIN are rediculous. THe one I got is about 40 inches. The trophy for best of show was more than two times the size of the one I got. The XM MyFi I won in a random drawing I entered while I was at the show. Now I just have to come up with a good place to do a custom install at with it.

[/

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
hmm, Btw, little eletrical tape, cut out just right looks pretty good over the radio, and gets rid of that Acura badge, The Steering Wheel is still a problem, im looking into getting one of those Red Honda Badges that people stick onto Tegs and Civics, and doing something w/ that to replace the A,

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
how come the forum is so slow??

I could've been the first to post!!... but COngrats man, i knew you gonna win, you are one of the craziest modded TSX out there.... CG RULEZ~

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
oh ya, what shift knob is that? It looks like a MT shift~ w/ da 6spd letterings

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
congrats, very nice interior setup....the PS2 and trunk setup is very nice.:thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Benz_05TSX said:
oh ya, what shift knob is that? It looks like a MT shift~ w/ da 6spd letterings
its a tenzo r silver carbon fiber 5-spd knob. I am going to get a decal made for the top of a honda emblem.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
COngrads man!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I love the look of the engine bay and congrats. I also notice you got some crack on the driver side, how many mileage you got on that thing?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts

Congrats ! great job. Everything looks great and clean and top shape.
and wow all those screens hehe. :ben:

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Looks great coltsicehockey! And congratulations!... I;m confused as to why so many people like to replace the acura badges with honda. I LOVE owning an Acura, and amdamn proud to display it, heh. I was just confused. But nice pics!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DateTSX said:
I love the look of the engine bay and congrats. I also notice you got some crack on the driver side, how many mileage you got on that thing?
cracks on what I dont see any cracks I am confussed

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
Looks great coltsicehockey! And congratulations!... I;m confused as to why so many people like to replace the acura badges with honda. I LOVE owning an Acura, and amdamn proud to display it, heh. I was just confused. But nice pics!
mainly they just want to look different and unique for starter

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Coltsicehockey, i think he was talking about the leather on the driver seat... Mine has almost he exact amse cracks... oh well.
robert, oh i see. Just another small way of modifying then huh? heh, thanks.

Attachments

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
j.tear1080 said:
Coltsicehockey, i think he was talking about the leather on the driver seat... Mine has almost he exact amse cracks... oh well.
is there a way to get rid of them.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Mines even worse, and nope dont know of anything to fix it

·
Registered
256 Posts
j.tear1080 said:

Yeah that's the crack I was talking about, sorry if i didn't made it clear. In any case that is annoying to the eye. My huge ass keep rubbing it everytime I enter/exit. I tried using the top handle bar to pull myself up everytime I exit but I still manage to scrape it...argh at this rate I'll need a new seat every 3 months! :eek:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts