Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hangry
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had to buy those plastic clip fasteners connect the rubber body panels to the bumper/body of the car? I'm talking about this part here

Front Fender Retainer Accord Prelude Odyssey

I just want to make sure this is the correct part for our cars because I have quite a few clilps to replace on my car. If you guys know the technical name for it and/or can point me to a place that has it for a better price..that would be awesome.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section..I would seem fit to be here because of people installing bodykits onto the TSX and needed to remove these clips.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
like cyn said..

i bought some off an ebay seller in HK... something like $10 shipped for 40 of them!

IIRC they were like $4 ea from the dealer.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The technical name for them is "bitch Clips" lol do wat they said those things are easy to snap so having extras won;t hurt at all

·
Banned
19 Posts
A Raymond's technical clip fasteners can be easily reused. And they are practical and useful or many applications, such as wiring for stereo, telephone, etc.

Main plastic fastener producer in CN 2.Specialized in it for 22 years 3.Over 2000 products 4.Best quality 5.Quick delivery Products... 15 mm 5 Diameter of fitting hole 8 mm 6 Usage on the automobile Retaining clip 7 For Auto Brands Honda Accord

1 - 5 of 5 Posts