Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i m still in consideration getting the comptech header or exhaust and would like to know hear from anyone of you any advice. are these products noisy? which one gain more power? if my budget only let me buy the header, is it a good pick or i should look for other performance parts(i already have eibach sportline, injen short ram and t1r voltage stabilizer installed)? any pic or video would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Comptech Exhaust:

Significantly louder than stock. You're definitely going to know you put exhaust on your car. Sounds meaner, and the polished stainless steel tips look hot :) Not much gains to be had here--some even say +/- horsepower. Not until you start pushing more power will an exhaust system really benefit.

I don't have a Comptech Header, but I would imagine the gains from the header are going to be greater than just exhaust. The stock header is a bit of a roadblock for the TSX. Replacing it with an aftermarket one is sure to be felt.

I don't have a Comptech Icebox either, but I'm not too impressed with them. I'd much rather go for an Injen cold air intake. Much meaner sound, in addition to greater gains.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts