Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TSXClub.com has been growing and using much more bandwith we need some help from our users!

The google search bar on top helps pay our hosting bills, please use it when searching the net.

Thanks to everyone for the support.

PS: you can make www.tsxclub.com your home page and use the search bar that is on that page all the time.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I've used that google search feature on here several times, but I'll use it more often now.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i would be on the yahoo website..and i would come back HERE just to use the search engine, i hope all of our efforts put together will help the site out a bit!!

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
I'll do my part. :)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
just out of curiousity..what kind of support do you guys need from us members? i don't know if the mods can tell us this..but since you would like us to use the search engine..let's get down to some numbers..so we know how we can help more efficiently!

how many searches a day would help? could you give us an estimate?

i hope im not crossing the line in anyway, like if the site needs 1000 searches a day or something..then i know how many searches need to be made..i just want to help out as much as possible

i hope im making sense here... :confused: 1blue1.gif

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
okey-dokey !

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
-phase- said:
just out of curiousity..what kind of support do you guys need from us members? i don't know if the mods can tell us this..but since you would like us to use the search engine..let's get down to some numbers..so we know how we can help more efficiently!

how many searches a day would help? could you give us an estimate?

i hope im not crossing the line in anyway, like if the site needs 1000 searches a day or something..then i know how many searches need to be made..i just want to help out as much as possible

i hope im making sense here... :confused: 1blue1.gif
its how many times you visit the google sponsors on the search that helps.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just a thought - an unsolicited suggestion:

If you can, consider trying to make the Google search link open up the results in a new window so the forum is still open underneath. That way if you use the search and go off surfing, the forum will still be there where you left off.

Like I said, just a thought. Not sure if it is possible with the Google situation and there may be reasons why you wouldn't want to do it (some don't like too many windows opening up...) but thought I'd throw it in anyway.

G

·
Here's how to increase both TSXCLUB and Google revenues

Use the google field above and search asbestos mesothelioma. Once redirected, go to one of the Sponsored Links you will find on the right of your screen. Google makes more money off mesothelioma redirects than any other word, that is more than $20 a click. So you ahead and click five times and add $100 to Google revenues and stick to the sharks.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
I try to use this as much but half the time I search images.. i can't get a image link through this site.. any way to do that ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts