Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 08 Tsx no-navi. It was hit in driver side and after installing the new aftermarket headlight I have one connector I have no idea where it goes, Can anyone help me out? It has 2 wires going into it and It's under or near the driver headlight.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you, none of those connectors look like that one, hmm do you see the wires in the pictures where there is no connector and pins exposed , maybe they connect into each other?
And to add all my headlight lights are connected and working perfect, also horns and cooling fans,
Maybe its for the Intake? I dont have the intake box to see if there is any connectors going into it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So , its a connector for daytime running lights, they connect into each other. Had a coolant temp sensor code and check emission light on the dash, as soon as i connected them the check engine light went off and so did the check emission light.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.