Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
mymothercountry
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i want someone to help with is to put those rims right next to this euroR, i'm looking forward for people who know how to work w/ photoshop...thanks guys...and also change color of TSX to carbon grey

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Joker said:
TSX R' US is our PhotoShop Pro :thumbsup:
:nervous: :D working on it.. :nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Ok...so I was working on it....left my computer overnight and woke up this morning to have my computer shut off....must've been a power glitch or something... so I'll start on it again today :rotz:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Ok...here's what I've got so far... I'll work on the rest when I get some time this week.. Oh yeah...don't pay attention to the reflection of the car :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I knew that picture looked familiar.... I photoshoped it for CCColtsicehockey before christmas. I won't steal TRU's limelight but if you want a CG version to start you off here you go:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Ah ha!! Would've saved me some time :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Ok...here you go..Not exactly the best of chops...
Again...ignore the reflection of the car :D

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
euroR813 said:
oh [email protected]#$!!! that's nice, well done!!! dang i like it, i like it alot, thanks alot buddy
No prob...:thumbsup:

If the car is too dark, let me know..

·
mymothercountry
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is kinda of dark...didn't want to say anything...but since you've mentioned...can you lightning up a lil...thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
euroR813 said:
it is kinda of dark...didn't want to say anything...but since you've mentioned...can you lightning up a lil...thanks
:nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Lets give this another try...

Attachments

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
From the first time i saw those rims i thought they would be hot on a dark colored tsx, and that looks mighty nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts