Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup club! I just entered a "Show Your Ride" contest hosted by my local radio station in Colorado, and I am looking for some support from the club!! The top 10 rides get invited to a small car show and a chance to win a $2,000 wheel and tire package. It would be awesome if anyone nice enough could vote for my ride to represent tsxclub.com!

KS1075 #1 for Today's Hottest Music Show Us Your Ride

The NHBP 6SPD is mine. If I win the package I will def. post up pics!! Thank you everyone!! And remember to give me a 10 :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
It's your first post here on the forums, and you're asking us to vote for you in a contest where your stuff isn't really modified in the first place....Hmm, not sure what to say here

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
It's your first post here on the forums, and you're asking us to vote for you in a contest where your stuff isn't really modified in the first place....Hmm, not sure what to say here
+1

Looks near stock to me.

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
....no can do. sorry. :D

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
rofl.... saw this on another forum, i think H-T.

yea, i don't think you will drum up many votes around here! and you do have some stiff competition.

nice first post BTW.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
you entering a contest with a stock TSX? Okay(f)(l)(a):)007:

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
I'll be generous and give you a 4.

And I need to know who that girl is on iakonafuji's avatar...for...personal purposes. ;]

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
first post and u want us to vote for u so u can represent tsxclub...dont think so buddy.....by the way u have some good competitors...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts