Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JBT WANG :D
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out if I can put a, 04-05 EuroR lip kit on my 07 TSX..

I like the look of this lip instead of the one for my year. Is there a big difference between fitment and size, if any?

Sorry if this has been talked about already. I've been searching around for the longest time and I haven't seen any threads/posts that can gimme a simple answer to my dilemma :(

Please help a lil lady out. Thanks! <3 :)

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out if I can put a, 04-05 EuroR lip kit on my 07 TSX..

I like the look of this lip instead of the one for my year. Is there a big difference between fitment and size, if any?

Sorry if this has been talked about already. I've been searching around for the longest time and I haven't seen any threads/posts that can gimme a simple answer to my dilemma :(

Please help a lil lady out. Thanks! <3 :)

yes it two different design. If you want that lip then you're going to have to get a 06+ bumper. The hood will fit but the chrome tip will make it look weird.

^^^
04-05 euro R lip

^^
04-05 apec lip

in other words the 06 lip will NOT fit on the 04 bumper.

·
JBT WANG :D
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
picture in the OP is for an 06-08 tsx.
OOPS! Sorry I meant to post the picture similar to the photo 714TSX posted >_<

I'm frazzled bc my bf and I have been going back and forth between this issue and we've been irritated with each other over it.. =/

Well, 714TSX answered my question. Thanks for the help! Guess I gotta lust over another bumper

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
OOPS! Sorry I meant to post the picture similar to the photo 714TSX posted >_<

I'm frazzled bc my bf and I have been going back and forth between this issue and we've been irritated with each other over it.. =/
Yeah that lip is ONLY for the 06+. And it seems you have a 07 so you should not have a problem fitting it. Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.