Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
team HD
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kicked off summer with a great turn out at Lake Washington.
Mid summer also went well at ForumFest representing tsxcLub.
Fall is around the corner and probabLy a good time to shoot some "made in the rain" photos aLong w/ a nice cruise and end at k1 speed for some indoor go kart experience.

Let's get this together. Let me know what works for you guys and wether you wiLL be attending.

When: October 19th, saturday
Where: Ashway Park and Ride -- 164th street west. Lynwood, wa.
Time: 9am
Agenda: we wiLL meet at the Ashway Park and Ride, roLL out for a cruise and shoot, grab Lunch at red robin and hit up k1 speed to end the meet.

http://www.k1speed.com/seattle-location.html

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
You know I'm in. Do we have a meeting location before the cruise? Where we cruisin? Car's dying to come out haha

Plus... GO KARTIN!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's good to see how active you guys are in Washington. I'm from Interior BC and there hasn't been any TSX meets in so long. Don't think i can make it down there for this meet. Next spring I'm gonna have to make a trip down to meet up with you guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
71 Posts
We look forward to meeting you Ryan. What part of BC you from? Tae and I will be hitting whistler this year. A lot hopefully! Maybe meet us up there? Haha
I'm from Merritt which is about 2 1/2 - 3 hours from Vancouver. Whistler is a bit far from Merritt but I could try and meet up down towards Vancouver/Abbottsford. Just message me when your planning on coming up and I'll try to make it down there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.