Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else feel like their suspension sucks? I seriously feel like my head is bobbing up and down constantly, even on seemingly smooth roads. I just upgraded to a 2011 model from a 2005, and it's a huge difference. I swear I feel car sick when I leave my car, even tho I'm the one driving!!

Anyone know if this is covered under warranty?

-e

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got a 2011 and mine feels fine for what it is. It feels smooth and solid, yet handles decently for a fairly hefty 4 door sedan. Maybe there is something wrong with your suspension somewhere.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
mine feels fine :shrug:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wouldn't call it "poor". That's a strong word. I came from a Civic and it seemed awesome for the first year. Now it feels a little too strong, but I'm on my way to TL.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is a '10 and I used to drive a Lexus GS300, so I know something about smooth rides. For some reason, my TSX bobs up and down on uneven pavement in city driving--something I did not notice on my test drives. Dealer finds nothing wrong with the suspension. Conversely, when on the freeway at speeds above 50 miles an hour, that thing rides motionlessly and with no road noise whatsoever. It rides smoother at very high speeds than my Lexus did! So why it is not smooth at 5 to 10 miles an hour I have no clue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts