Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think 300 a month with 0 cap reduction is a possibility for auto w/o nav. ??? 48 month lease 12K miles with a 13787.00 residual? Whats more realistic if not? What should I go in trying to get? My friend was able to get 329/mo (plus tax) with 0 cap reduction...same terms. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My lease on my Accord is not up for another 9 months, but I have just started drooling over the TSX. I test drove one earlier this week and my dealers starting price was $1500 total out of pocket & $349 per month (plus tax) for a 48 month lease. (This quote was a 6MT, w/o navi) The residual was 50% and it included 12,000 miles per year. I'm sure I can negotiate the out of pocket and the payment down a bit, but $300/month with no cap sounds a little over-optimistic. I hope I am wrong!!! Good luck, and let us know how you do.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
PSU's number's sound pretty typical, I think, maybe a little better than usual.
And I agree with PSU that your target is over-optimistic. I don't think we've seen anything close to $300. But of course you can try -- please let us know what you find, if you take it further.

BTW on the radio I've been hearing ads for all kinds of not-too-bad cars that are being offered for leases of about $300 or a little less -- don't remember which ones, but FWIW they're out there.
P.S. On those ads, they run through the "fine print" real fast, so I didn't catch whether maybe the initial out-of-pocket is very high.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
PSU ODY FAN ended up not being able to get a TSX... But got a Mazda 6 instead. Good luck to ya!! Feel free to visit often :wavey:

·
Registered
30 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
PSU ODY FAN ended up not being able to get a TSX... But got a Mazda 6 instead. Good luck to ya!! Feel free to visit often :wavey:
Thanks.... Car for car, I would have preferred the TSX. Unfortunately, it came down to price for me. Around here, the dealers were not willing to deal on the TSX, especially one with a manual.... if you could find one. My fully loaded 6 cost almost $5,000 less than the comparable equipped TSX. Based on my finances right now, I had to go with the lower priced vehicle.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
PSU ODY FAN said:
Thanks.... Car for car, I would have preferred the TSX. Unfortunately, it came down to price for me. Around here, the dealers were not willing to deal on the TSX, especially one with a manual.... if you could find one. My fully loaded 6 cost almost $5,000 less than the comparable equipped TSX. Based on my finances right now, I had to go with the lower priced vehicle.
Yes, based on most everybody's finances, 5K is a big difference.
You did good -- the Mazda 6 is real real good. And for that price, it's terrific.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just leased an 05 tsx at, non-navi for 348 a month. 48 month, 15K with 2000 out of pocket including the first month and the taxes and fun stuff. spent 2 hours demanding 2k for my trade-in (which wasnt really worth more then 14-1500). the original quote they gave me was 399 a month. its amazing what getting up and walking to the door can do. whats everyone think? my limit was 350 a month so im pretty happy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts