Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you Nor Cal guys! This coming Sunday I want to set-up a mini photo meet, I really want to try and take mostly rolling shots, depends on the interest and who wants to participate will depend on where we can meet up at. Reason is I need a GOOD rolling shot for my Photography class for a portfolio print. If you got nothing to do and is bored hit me up, we can think of a place and go from there.
Thx Tou.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anywhere with-in a 150mile radius. I found some nice back roads around the Golden Gate Bridge on the other-side of the City. plus it will be a good run too.

·
Registered
442 Posts
let us know time and place to see if that will work. As of today I have nothing scheduled on Sunday

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, then for anyone1 who wants to come and hang-out we meet-up at Treasure Inland first, good place for photos and a good run-way for rolling shots. Time 11AM. Meet at the 1st parking lot right when you drive down to the check-point. 12pm grab something to eat, up to you all. Than that one place right under the Golden Gate bridge, very good for photo too, if there 's not to many people are there. I was thing earlier for that place cause it have a good scenic area for photo's, but how early you all want to meet then? 10am 9am? input is key. thx guys

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Ok, then for anyone1 who wants to come and hang-out we meet-up at Treasure Inland first, good place for photos and a good run-way for rolling shots. Time 11AM. Meet at the 1st parking lot right when you drive down to the check-point. 12pm grab something to eat, up to you all. Than that one place right under the Golden Gate bridge, very good for photo too, if there 's not to many people are there. I was thing earlier for that place cause it have a good scenic area for photo's, but how early you all want to meet then? 10am 9am? input is key. thx guys
I'll be available after 12pm. So I can meet you guys for lunch or under the GG Bridge. Did you mean the location under the bridge on the SF side?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts