Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may be getting a new aftermarket exhaust for my TSX that was recently rear-ended. i'm currently running an e-tune that vitviper helped me out with when FB first came out for the 07/08's. just wondering if the addition of the exhaust would warrant a full tune update or would the changes be minimal?

exhaust will likely be the tanabe medalion touring. my car currently is running an e-tune for ct-headers/intake, RT cat, TB spacer, hondata IMG, UR pulleys & stock exhaust before the accident.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
i may be getting a new aftermarket exhaust for my TSX that was recently rear-ended. i'm currently running an e-tune that vitviper helped me out with when FB first came out for the 07/08's. just wondering if the addition of the exhaust would warrant a full tune update or would the changes be minimal?

exhaust will likely be the tanabe medalion touring. my car currently is running an e-tune for ct-headers/intake, RT cat, TB spacer, hondata IMG, UR pulleys & stock exhaust before the accident.

thanks.
You may need to add or remove fuel in a few columns. When you add the exhaust reflash with your base tune (this resets the closed loop memory and allows the ECU to relearn).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts