Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 95% (basically will come down to salary and moving expenses)that I am going to be offered a new position with my company and will get moved from Toronto to Cherry Hill/Mount Laurel NJ.

I'm not that familiar with the area, however I do know the south Jersey shore very well. I used to spend my summers in Stone Harbor NJ, so I know from Atlantic City south to Cape May.

I'm just looking for advice on good areas to live if I'll be located in Cherry Hill. I'm willing to have 30-45 minute commute as I currently have about a 1 hour commute into Toronto.

I have a 6 year old so I'd be looking for a neighborhood with a good school relatively close by.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I was just there this weekend.. I stayed in Mt Laurel and had dinner in Cherry Hill. Seemed like an okay area. I was down their for Honda Day at ATCO.

A year a go I was talking to someone I worked for as he got transferred from Toronto to Cherry Hill for work and he said it was a nice area.

Who do you work for?

·
Registered
27 Posts
HEY you def wanna stay in cherry hill its a lil expensive but nice. i been in south nj for the last 5 yrs. mt laurel its nice too not as much as cherry hill. but shopping and eating everything is in cherry hill.

·
Registered
976 Posts
You can also look in Haddonfield/Haddon township. Its expensive as well though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work for TD Bank Financial Group.

I've been considering Moorestown and Williamstown as well. Apparently a bunch of people that work for TD in cherry hill live in Moorestown.

I'll have a look at Haddenfield.

Thanks everyone, keep the suggestions coming.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
nice I work for TD as well..mind mentioning what you do/which department or division you're in that has you relocating?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts