Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1949 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Saw a thread like this on Honda-Tech so I thought it would be fun to see it on here. Like the title of the thread says, post pictures of things you recently bought.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ always wanted to try white castle. too bad they don't have them in california. are they good?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Did you get a good deal on your disc brakes and brake pad?, because im currently looking to buy drilled/slotted rotors and brakes...

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
^ always wanted to try white castle. too bad they don't have them in california. are they good?
Yea they're good. but just like the rumors u might get some gas, but when u eating them.. mMMmmmmmMMMm.. lol

Did you get a good deal on your disc brakes and brake pad?, because im currently looking to buy drilled/slotted rotors and brakes...
You have PM.

·
Data scientist/programmer
1,114 Posts

burton custom x and burton triad bindings

wanted a nice board for the powder stuff. i use a jank board for jibbing.

impulse bought both when I was stressing for finals. two more: one tonight, one tomorrow!

·
SOCSARGEN
2,028 Posts
my gf bought me mugen visor and it came in a day early,other latest purchase are edm rear taillight w/ fog,and speedzone i guess egr roof spoiler.right side window switch

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts

·
SOCSARGEN
2,028 Posts
^ my brother in law broke my right window switch for some reason he press the switch hard enough and pop tiny spring out..

another latest purchase.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts

That's the latest for the car. Self birthday gift.

1 - 20 of 1949 Posts