Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1948 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Saw a thread like this on Honda-Tech so I thought it would be fun to see it on here. Like the title of the thread says, post pictures of things you recently bought.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ always wanted to try white castle. too bad they don't have them in california. are they good?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Did you get a good deal on your disc brakes and brake pad?, because im currently looking to buy drilled/slotted rotors and brakes...

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
^ always wanted to try white castle. too bad they don't have them in california. are they good?
Yea they're good. but just like the rumors u might get some gas, but when u eating them.. mMMmmmmmMMMm.. lol

Did you get a good deal on your disc brakes and brake pad?, because im currently looking to buy drilled/slotted rotors and brakes...
You have PM.

·
Data scientist/programmer
1,114 Posts

burton custom x and burton triad bindings

wanted a nice board for the powder stuff. i use a jank board for jibbing.

impulse bought both when I was stressing for finals. two more: one tonight, one tomorrow!

·
SOCSARGEN
2,028 Posts
my gf bought me mugen visor and it came in a day early,other latest purchase are edm rear taillight w/ fog,and speedzone i guess egr roof spoiler.right side window switch

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts

·
SOCSARGEN
2,028 Posts
^ my brother in law broke my right window switch for some reason he press the switch hard enough and pop tiny spring out..

another latest purchase.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts

That's the latest for the car. Self birthday gift.

1 - 20 of 1948 Posts
About this Discussion
1.9K Replies
226 Participants
SLIKRIK
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing