Acura TSX Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1948 Posts

·
My car whines
637 Posts
Damn!! So Jealous!! I should -rep you for making me google the part # :squint:

Enjoy it!! :mardi:
I guess it is kind of difficult to judge what it is by the pic. I remember my ct-e intake came in a similar shaped box too lol

Got a chance to take a look at all the parts and I must say, the kit is very nicely built and put together. I like how ct-e packaged all the hardware and bolts separately according to where they go in the engine bay and not just put all bolts/screws in one bag and hoses, etc.. in another bag.

Don't even have this thing installed yet but I already feel like it was well worth the money. Would also like to say thanks to Marcus @ heeltoeauto for making this possible!

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Not cool parts but it was expensive for these and I will get a lot of use out of them :)

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
New WTB Silverado saddle (excuse the pedals, they're on due to riding a local indoor MTB park)

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
Ready for winter... great aunt just gave it us for free, it's like new. from 1979

1921 - 1940 of 1948 Posts
About this Discussion
1.9K Replies
226 Participants
SLIKRIK
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing