Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, ok. Cool. When I first got my car I saw a black one that use to come from 66 the back way. I think I've seen you at one time or another. I remember seeing a silver TSX like yours. I don't think there are too many of them around Stafford.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got those rims today (on the picture above). Trying to see what where I can get it lowered just a little bit. Since I have lower profile tires I'm seeing more wheel well than I like to. These are 45 series tires.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
94 Posts
amdavi said:
Oh, ok. Cool. When I first got my car I saw a black one that use to come from 66 the back way. I think I've seen you at one time or another. I remember seeing a silver TSX like yours. I don't think there are too many of them around Stafford.

I've seen a black one a few times, but there is also a grey one at the end of my street. My tsx has tint and foglights, so it pretty easy to spot. I'll be adding the 17" accord rims next week, so it will be even easier to spot. :)

Did you get yours at Karen Radley?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
amdavi said:
Sorry about the picture. I didn't mean for it to be so big.
I can shrink it for you if you'd like

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
amdavi said:
Nevermind TSX 'R' US. I went ahead and lowered the resolution on it. Thanks.
Sweet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.