~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up those pics.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea. I was very lucky thia time. Maybe it has to do with my bad luck last week lil. I also did drive around for 45min looking for a spot.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
CraZie,
Better to be you, than the guy 30 feet back.
Hope all else is good. Have friends at GroverCleveland HS in Queens/Jamaica that I haven't heard from yet...
I graduated from there in 04, they should be fine. This part of Queens mainly got downed trees. My yard usually floods with regular rain fall and it didn't even have a puddle. The winds ripped a few large branches from the tree in the yard but nothing major.

On another note, my inlaws house got it pretty bad. Some siding and roof damage. 2 feet of water made it into the 1st floor. The house sits 5 feet off the ground. Neighbors said there was a good 6-7 feet of water. Also the rear deck is destroyed. I counted 7 boats on their street on neighbors lawns. Crazy sight. I'll post pics in a few.

·
Enjoying the Ride-
145 Posts
I graduated from there in 04, they should be fine. This part of Queens mainly got downed trees. My yard usually floods with regular rain fall and it didn't even have a puddle. The winds ripped a few large branches from the tree in the yard but nothing major.

On another note, my inlaws house got it pretty bad. Some siding and roof damage. 2 feet of water made it into the 1st floor. The house sits 5 feet off the ground. Neighbors said there was a good 6-7 feet of water. Also the rear deck is destroyed. I counted 7 boats on their street on neighbors lawns. Crazy sight. I'll post pics in a few.
BlueLabel,
Thanks. The schools are all still closed, and I haven't heard from them. I also know they guys at Thomas A. Edison... know they have a good auto repair program. Was there earlier this month and saw their brand new paint room. Very nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.