Acura TSX Forum banner

301 - 320 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
mine, nothing special. im sure ive posted it up before somewhere.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Keep em coming! I always like to see what others do to their engine bay.

·
5,036 Posts
Any updated pics of your bay?
Been really trying to find the right light to take a nice shoot of my engine bay. But I've been working out the kinks of my SC after the install cause we missed a few things here and there and so I wasn't motivated to snap any shots. I think I worked out all the kinks so I should be updating my "build" thread with it.

Btw you still running the SC? How is it holding up so far? Seems like you've had it forever.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Been really trying to find the right light to take a nice shoot of my engine bay. But I've been working out the kinks of my SC after the install cause we missed a few things here and there and so I wasn't motivated to snap any shots. I think I worked out all the kinks so I should be updating my "build" thread with it.

Btw you still running the SC? How is it holding up so far? Seems like you've had it forever.
Yeah, I've still got the SC and it's great. Getting FlashPro and going high boost last year really brought it to life. The only issue I've ever had was belt jumping when I used the static tensioner that came with the kit. That's a well documented issue though and once I switched to their auto tensioner, it's been perfect.

·
5,036 Posts
Yeah, I've still got the SC and it's great. Getting FlashPro and going high boost last year really brought it to life. The only issue I've ever had was belt jumping when I used the static tensioner that came with the kit. That's a well documented issue though and once I switched to their auto tensioner, it's been perfect.
Very nice. I want to keep my SC for a very long time so it's good to hear you're still running strong.

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
@ Willy: Block work... Wiseco Pistons (12,5:1 c/r), Eagle H-Beams, Rsx oil-pump, block opened up to 87,5mm, crank shaft was lightened by 7 kg and of course balanced...

@ Jtrix215: yupp, that be a holster... theres a wee gun that came along with it, but it isn't visible when in the holster.. will more than likely glue/stitch it to the outside...

Acc-Man

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts

·
JTuned
442 Posts
Looks good, have you had any problems with that spoon sticker coming off the rad cap? Or has anyone with a spoon rad cap come off?
As far as I know, nope. I had a used one for a while and never had a problem. This one is a brand new one so it should last too. Looks like its stuck on there pretty good though.

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
I added a little piece this week to help the charger breathe a little better. Thanks to Troy at IMT. The quality is great. I wish the whole blower was in the same milled finish. Please excuse my dirty bay.

·
5,036 Posts
What the heck is that near the passenger motor mount?

301 - 320 of 349 Posts